Program Educational Objectives
Ateneo de Davao University Electronics Engineering graduates will:
- Excel in the corresponding technical competencies expected for the following fields of specialization:
- Wired/wireless Communications
- Semiconductor and Electronics Design and Fabrication
- Industrial Electronics
- Seek new knowledge by engaging in industry-relevant research using updated and appropriate technology
- Engage in efforts towards personal and professional growth in the context of life-long learning.
- Exhibit discerning leadership marked by clear communication and effective collaboration.
- Live out Filipino and Christian values by the ethical practice of their professional expertise in the pursuit of the common good.
Program outcomes specify what students are expected to know and be able to do by the time of graduation. These relate to the skills, knowledge, and behaviors that the students acquire as they go through the program.
By the time of graduation, the students of the BSECE program shall have the ability to:
- apply knowledge of mathematics and science to solve engineering problems
- design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with standards
- function on multidisciplinary teams
- identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- apply professional and ethical responsibility
- communicate effectively
- identify the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- apply knowledge of contemporary issues
- use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- apply knowledge of engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
- understand at least one specialized field of Electronics Engineering practice
Chair: Engr. Josef Rene Villanueva
Engr. Jenith Banluta
Engr. Nelson Enano Jr.
Engr. Alejandro Espera Jr.
Dr. Randell Espina (SEA Dean)
Engr. Marloue Pidor
Engr. Raymond Pidor
Engr. April Salazar
Engr. Jayson Becosacer
Engr. Aireen Michelle Fordaliza
Engr. Gabriel Earl Galope
Engr. Arby Mascarinas
Engr. Ottoman Montani Jr.
Engr. Nelson John Namuag
Engr. Chuck Steven Torre