Program Educational Objectives
Ateneo de Davao University Electrical Engineering graduates will:
- Excel in the corresponding technical competencies expected for the following fields of specialization:
- Power Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Safety and Maintenance Engineering
- Construction and Project Engineering
- Seek new knowledge by engaging in industry-relevant research using updated and appropriate technology
- Engage in efforts towards personal and professional growth in the context of life-long learning.
- Exhibit discerning leadership marked by clear communication and effective collaboration.
- Live out Filipino and Christian values by the ethical practice of their professional expertise in the pursuit of the common good.
By the time of graduation, students of the program shall have developed the ability to:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics and sciences to solve complex engineering problems
- Develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in
accordance with standards
- Function effectively on multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams that establish goals, plan tasks, and meet deadlines; (based on PQF Level 6 descriptor)
- Identify, formulate and solve complex problems in electrical engineering
- Recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering practice
- Communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- Recognize the need for additional knowledge and engage in lifelong learning
- Articulate and discuss the latest developments in the field of electrical engineering (PQF Level 6 descriptor)
- Apply techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for electrical engineering practice
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and
management principles as a member and/or leader in a team to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments
Chair: Engr. Fortunata Pompeya Nicolas
Engr. Edu Daryl Maceren
Engr. Rapha Julysses Perez
Engr. Rogelio Adlawan Jr.
Engr. Joanne Mae Laniba
Engr. Eddie Paras
Engr. Victorianito Teofilo